At the age of six Norbi has already tried out karting, and at the age of 8 he started his career in go-karting on the Pannonia-Ring.
Two years later he continued his career in Rotax Max Junior, where he claimed third position alread ont he first race.
At the age of ten he moved into the national circuit championship with an „A” class Citröen Saxo and after he continued with a Ford Fiesta ST. In 2008 he started his touring car career and on his first race he claimed the 3rd position in his category.
Since he’s been racing, he’s been developing and training himself to achieve his goals.With his ambitiousness and determination he kept going forward, and in 2010 he became a national champion in F 1,6 category when he was 15.
In 2011 he won 2 times with an ex-WTCC Alfa Romeo in the CEZ Championship and he end the year as a second in the Championship. In 2012 he continued in a Seat Leon with which he became a national champion in the Hungarian Cup. A year later he moved in to the FIA ETCC in which he end the year as a seventh in his category.
2014 was a turning point in his career as after graduation he carried on with his own team and with a Chevrolet Cruze in FIA ETCC where he claimed two victories. In that year his childhood dream came true when he got a chance to race on the Circuit of Spa- Francorchamps on the belgian round of the WTCC, and he ended the year on the 6th place of the Yokohama Driver’s Trophy.
In 2016 with his good performance during the year he secured his 3rd position in the FIA ETCC. As he said, the FIA Prize Giving Ceremony -which was held in Paris- became a lifelong experience to him.
In 2017 on the Hungarian Round of FIA ETCC he experienced every race driver’s dream when he could stand on podium twice in front of the spectators and supporters on his home race on the Hungaroring. Despite of the difficulties he had to face during the season, he claimed his first victory in the FIA ETCC in Most, and end the year as a second in the cup.
- 2000 - 2008 Vizual Motorsport
- CRG Gokartsport
- Mátra Motorsport
- Touring car:
- 2008 – 2011 Endurance Club Hungary
- 2011 Unicorse Team
- 2011 Főnix Motorsport
- 2012 Gáspár Racing Kft.
- 2013 Zengő Junior Team
- 2014 - 2015 MGS Racing Team
- 2016 - 2017 Zengő Motorsport
- 2004 – Gokart Hungarian Championship - Kadett 80 category - 3. place
- 2005 – Rotax Junior Gokart Hungarian Championship - 2. place
- 2006 – Rotax Junior Gokart Hungarian Championship - 1. place
- 2008 – Hungarian National Circuit Championship - F1,6 category - 3. place
- 2009 – Hungarian National Circuit Championship - F1,6 category - 3. place
- 2010 – Hungarian National Circuit Championship - F1,6 category - Hungarian Champion
- 2011 – Central European Zone Trophy - 2. place
- 2012 – Hungarian National Circuit Championship - Seat Leon Cup - Hungarian Champion
- 2013 – FIA ETCC - Single Make Trophy - 7. place
- 2014 – FIA WTCC Yokohama trophy - 6. place
- 2015 – 24H Endurance Series - D1 category - 1. place
- 2016 – FIA ETCC - 3. place
- 2017 – FIA ETCC